This post contains affiliate links.
Whether you are a new homeschool parent or a veteran, there are times when you just need a new idea or inspiration. The Big Book Of Homeschool Ideas is the perfect resource for those times.
Written by 55 homeschool moms, The Big Book Of Homeschool Ideas addresses 103 topics that affect homeschooling families, such as:
- homeschooling from pre-school to high school
- homeschooling special needs students
- time management
- subject specific ideas and resources
- character development
- large family homeschooling
- homeschooling during a move
- tips for handling homeschool critics
- field trip ideas
- maintaining the home while homeschooling
- and much more!
UPDATE!!!!!! Now available—–> The Big Book Of Homeschool Ideas Volume 2
Also, from the bloggers of iHomeschool Network….
iBlog – everything you need to know about blogging ebook
Back To Basics Homeschool MP3 Collection – It’s like your own personal homeschool convention!