Rockin' Robots Activity Packet
60 pages of activities, teaching tips, and a short book list. (The books are optional and NOT needed to complete the activities.)
This robot-themed activity e-book is packed with activities to spur the imagination! Activities cover math, science, early writing, language skills, phonics, and more. Designed for preschool through third grade with activities that can be adjusted to a student’s writing, reading, and math level.
Use for morning warm-up time or quiet time when you are working in your homeschool with another child. Add to your existing curriculum plan or create a mini-unit on robots.
- Science drawing and writing prompt activities can be completed according to your child’s writing level. If your child is a non-writer or struggling writer, have them dictate their stories to you. There’s plenty of room for them to imagine and illustrate their creative robot stories.
- STEM building challenge cards - Be a robot design engineer and complete the design challenges with robot cut-out pieces. Use this activity as a morning starter activity or independent work time. Comes with 8 prompts and blank prompt cards to create your own Robot Engineer Design Challenge cards.
- 16 different robot-themed math worksheets, covering Kindergarten through third grade.
- Coloring pages, mazes, and other puzzle-like activities
- My Dinobot Journal
- My Robot Journal
- Feed the Robot sight word game with 30 sight word cards
- Price: SALE 50% off $2.25
- Grade Level: Kindergarten to 3rd grade
- Page Count: 65 pages with teaching guide pages
This is a $4.50 value for only $2.25
How to Use This Unit
Use this unit to start your morning learning activities, as a quiet time activity, or while you read to your child.
The unit incorporates phonics, sight words, math, science, writing and lots of imagination around the theme of robots.
If your child is a young writer or a struggling writer, have them journal their robot stories. We designed this resource to help our children think creatively about science. Designing robots is a process full of discovery, problem-solving, and thinking creatively. We hope your young engineer enjoys the activities!