How to Contact Us
The Homeschool Scientist wants to know how this blog can better equip you to teach a love of science. Feel free to send me a message with any questions or comments you might have.
If you are having a problem with a purchase, please email customerservice at thehomeschoolscientist dot com.
ADVERTISERS, PLEASE NOTE:
The Homeschool Scientist is about authenticity. We are veteran teachers, veteran homeschoolers, and homeschool graduates. We have been homeschooling for over 22 years and understand the VAST array of products and services. We also understand parents and teachers struggle to spend education dollars wisely. To that end, we are very careful about the products we endorse, review, and link to. PLEASE KEEP READING.
If you are interested in free advertising, trades, link exchanges, paid links, sending us your most amazing guest article, or having us join your affiliate program, thank you for visiting our site, please click here.
If you are interested in paid advertising, here are a few things to note:
- We can do a package or a la carte, just email me at customerservice at thehomeschoolscientist dot com. I was a marketing director in the homeschool market for over 12 years. So, I’ve been where you are sitting. I bring the perspective to our partnership of a homeschool parent and teacher, homeschool marketing director, and a homeschool blogger.
- Yes, we do reviews. HOWEVER, if we are not familiar with your product or service, we will preview it first to see if it is a good fit for the THS community. If it’s a good fit, we will proceed. We need a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks for reviews. Reviewers can’t really do a decent and honest review in 4 weeks or less.
- We have worked with advertisers such as SimplyFun Games, PixBrix, iDTech, and homeschooling companies such as Reading Eggs, CTCMath, Lexercise, The Latin Road, and Memoria Press.
- We are part of the Raptive Network of content creators which has strict traffic and content quality standards for membership. This is why you will see ads for brands such as Ford and Target on our site. We work hard to maintain the quality content and sponsorships. So, again honesty and fairness come first.
Want to see an example of our partnerships?
- Our library of free math resources is sponsored by CTCMath. Click here to visit the library.
- Here is our review of SimplyFun’s games
- Here is a review of Math Seeds
- Here is a review of Science Shepherd’s homeschool science curriculum.
- Here is where Homeschool Planet has a banner placement on a relevant and popular article.
Contact us, and let’s work together to exceed your expectations and goals!