Welcome to our study with Apologia’s Human Anatomy and Physiology. Today is lesson 2 – The Skeletal System. Learning about bones is a fun study that most children enjoy. There are lots of ways to make this study come alive. It is so much more than memorizing bone names on a chart.
In the following video, we will share some resources we’ve used outside of the textbook to enhance the curriculum.
Do you look for ways to think outside the textbook? What are some of your favorite resources? Here are a few more that you might want to check out. *may contain affiliate links
- My Incredible Body App
- Printable Human Skeleton
- Skeleton Model
- Human Skeleton Printable Charts
- Skeleton Magnets
- Skeletal System Lapbook
- Printable Bone Bingo Cards
- FREE Skeletal System Lapbook
- Anatomy Of Bones and DIY Bone Models
- Skeletal System Activities
- Anatomy Notebooking Pages