-Use the Backyard Science ebook as a launching pad into the world of science. Catch bugs, build bird feeders, keep track of rainfall totals, and more. You will find:
- Nine chapters packed with backyard science lessons and activities
- Lessons geared toward K-8th grade that could be easily adapted for older students
- Backyard science activities for all ages
- 19 Printable worksheets and notebooking pages
- Tons of links to additional resources and information for further study
- Simple black and white lesson and printable pages to save you printer ink
What Makes The Weather? are hands-on activities that help your child really understand atmospheric conditions and the weather they create. You will find:
- Hands-on weather study designed for elementary and middle school students
- Exploration into 6 atmospheric conditions that make up the weather: temperature, precipitation, cloud cover, wind, barometric pressure. and humidity. T
- 8 hands-on weather activities and experiments
- Instructions on how to create your own weather station
- A printable weather log
- A glossary is included to help your students learn weather science terms given in the lessons.
Introduces the building blocks of the universe through 20+ downloadable pages of reading, writing, notebooking, sketching, and hands-on activities.
Students will learn what atoms are, the history behind their discovery and study, and what makes atoms different from one another.