Frosted window panes and the crunching of leaves under our feet mean fall is back! Even though fall can be a great time for exploring nature because of the cooler temperatures and changing seasons. Fall, also, means we will be spending more days indoors than our kids would probably like. It’s the perfect time to look for fun, hands-on activities to keep them busy and let them learn at the same time.
STEM activities are great for this. Kids can have a great time and learn something in the process. There are a lot of STEM activities out there for our kids, but I like to incorporate themed activities into our lesson plans through out year.
Pumpkin STEM Activities
- Pumpkin Volcano
- Rotting Pumpkin Activity
- Pumpkin Geoboard
- Bubble Science with Pumpkins
- Learning About Pumpkins Activity
- Fizzing Pumpkin Patch
- Squishy Circuit Pumpkin Activity
- Pumpkin Math Activity
- Pumpkin Seed Art
- Building Structure Candy Pumpkins
- Pumpkin Bird Feeder Activity
- Pumpkin Math and Engineering Challenge
- Fall Math Pumpkin Hunt
- Space Paper Pumpkin Craft
- How Heavy is a Pumpkin Activity
More Fall STEM Projects
Looking for more fun fall STEM projects? Try these.