This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through these links a small percentage goes back to me to help keep the blog and our household going. Thanks!
Sometimes we just need a little variety in our homeschool. Going off curriculum and into something fun keeps the school year from dragging by. We are in need of a little variety these days, so thankfully, my friend Stef at came up with these fabulous Fall Brick Activity printable downloads.
This package includes:
- 8 fall brick (lego) creations: maple leaf, hayride, campsite, cardinal, candy corn, pumpkin, fall tree (cover), owl
- 4 Halloween brick (lego) creations (not scary): spooky tree, Wizard of Oz witch, spider, Pac Man Ghost.
- 2 Worksheets: Adapt, Hibernate, or Migrate and Fall Scavenger Hunt
- 3 Hands-On Activities: Life Size Anatomy, DIY Bird Feeder, and Faux Glass stained Candy Corn Template
- Plus: numerous activities to incorporate for each brick creation.
My son is even excited about these activities. I mean, what boy wouldn’t be happy using his lego bricks for school?! I’m excited to have a hands-on school activity that my son will enjoy!
For More Fall Science Fun……..